When touring, Kenny Chesney will be selling an allotment of each North American show’s tickets directly to their Fan Club members, instead of through a standard ticket distributor. Members of The Kenny Chesney Fan Club will be offered these direct sale tickets in advance of the general public.
- Tickets purchased through The Kenny Chesney Fan Club are limited to 4 tickets per member, per show.
- Fans will be notified of each show’s presale as soon as we are able to announce the show and onsale schedule. Please keep an eye on your email and the tour listings at http://kennychesney.com/events for the most up to date information.
- For questions related to upcoming presales please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seats in indoor venues that are reserved by The Kenny Chesney Fan Club for its members are spread over various sections around the arena. As more and more members order tickets, there is a strong probability that some members will be allocated seats to the sides or the rear of the stage, as well as in upper tier or upper bowl sections.
- If the fan club presale sells out before the end of the presale period, fans will be directed to the primary ticketing site where other presales may be occurring.
- Ticket brokers may not join No Shoes Nation, and if a member is found selling tickets for profit, his/her membership will be voided without return of the membership fee.
- If you are found to be, or we in good faith believe you are reselling, trading or brokering tickets for profit that you purchased through this site, we may at our sole discretion cancel all or part of your ticket order and all or part of other pending orders in your name and/or put all or part of your orders and all or part of your other pending orders in your name at will-call for pick-up only by you.
- All ticket orders must be placed in the name of the corresponding fan club member. If we discover that an order has been placed in another person’s name, we reserve the right to revoke the membership and cancel the ticket order.
- No will-call name changes will be allowed. We reserve the right to investigate, cancel or will call all orders we in good faith suspect to be in violation of this policy. We are the final authority on the interpretation of the rules in this policy.
- As part of our efforts to keep brokers out, we will specify guidelines for ticket purchasing on the web site, and we will email members ahead of time as to any changes to these policies.
What are my chances of getting seats through The Kenny Chesney Fan Club Ticketing?
While we can’t absolutely guarantee that you will get tickets, in most cases all requests made with a valid credit card will be filled. As our member base continues to grow, the likelihood of being declined will increase.
Will I get better seats through The Kenny Chesney Fan Club Ticketing than through other ticket outlets?
We have reserved what we consider good seats for Kenny Chesney Fan Club members. While not everyone will be placed in the first few rows from the stage, we have made every attempt to reserve seats with a decent view. Due to day of show floor and equipment changes, we cannot guarantee that all seats will have an unobstructed view. With regards to ticketing, the main goal is to get all Kenny Chesney Fan Club members in the door.
Do I need a code to access pre-sale tickets?
No, you don’t need a code or password for ticket pre-sales. Just log in to your Premium account to access presale tickets through Kenny’s tour page.
How are seats assigned?
Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. We assign the best available seats to each order as it is placed.
When can I expect my tickets to be delivered?
We typically ship tickets approximately 2 weeks prior to the show date. If you have not received your tickets three days prior to the show date, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com. On the day your tickets ship out, you will receive email from us with your tracking number.
What if I need to change my shipping address?
We are able to change your shipping address as long as your tickets have not already been shipped. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an address change.
Where should I send my tickets?
We recommend sending your tickets to your place of business if you work during the day. Please remember that Fedex cannot deliver to P.O. boxes, Our carrier guarantees delivery to a business by 4:30 P.M. and to a residence by 7:00 P.M, so please keep this information in mind when choosing your shipping address.
How can I check concert dates and locations?
Please visit the Tour section to see upcoming dates and locations.
Will Kenny add more dates to his US tour?
If Kenny decides to add more dates to his tour we will be sure to post the news on our site. Please stay tuned for official announcements.
Can I get meet and greet tickets?
While we do not offer meet and greets, we have several types of VIP packages that offer a variety of enhanced experiences for a majority of our concerts. Please visit the CID Entertainment website to see what packages are available.
I can’t remember my username/password:
In the event that you forget your username or password, you can request a new password by clicking the "Forgot Password" link at the top left of the login form.
What do I do if I’m having trouble receiving email updates?
If you aren’t receiving emails from Kenny’s team, please check your spam folders, and add email@example.com to your address book and as an allowed address to any spam filters you may have.
NEW MEMBER ISSUES
Why do I have to pay a membership fee when so much Internet content is free?
The Internet is full of free content, and much of the information on kennychesney.com is free as well, such as schedules, certain news stories or press releases, artist information, etc. kennychesney.com’s annual membership fee is not a charge for a “website” but rather a subscription for an “online fan club” which offers interviews, behind-the-scenes videos and stories, webcasts, and countless other unique privileges. Fees help cover the cost of production, design, staffing, technology and other resources needed to bring the content to you through the Internet.
Thousands of fans have found membership to be an experience worth their investment; but just like any product or service, membership is a choice you can make to enhance your experience as a fan or you can decide only to access the free content with no financial obligation. The choice is yours. Whatever you decide, we welcome you to kennychesney.com!
How do I join kennychesney.com?
To learn more about joining kennychesney.com and about membership fees, please visit the No Shoes Nation.
What are the benefits to being a premium member?
Being a Premium member of the No Shoes Nation fan club gives you access to pre-sale tickets, interviews, behind-the-scenes videos and stories, webcasts, and countless other unique privileges.
Are membership fees charged monthly or yearly?
The membership fees for the fun club are charged to your account only ONE time per year. Not monthly.
What is the Kenny Chesney Fan Club Refund Policy?
Due to the nature of an online fan club, where benefits include access to exclusive photos, video, audio, text and community content that becomes available at the time of purchase, membership dues are non-refundable. Memberships do not guarantee pre-sale tickets, only the ability to participate in the pre-sale. Please be sure you are interested in a full year of membership before placing your order.
How do I cancel my membership?
If you would like to review and update your account or would like to cancel your membership so that you are not automatically renewed and billed after the end of the membership term, then please visit your profile page.
Who can I contact with other questions?
For any other questions related to your fan club membership you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does my Membership Automatically renew?
Yes. We will automatically renew your membership and charge your card each billing period until you cancel.
How do I renew my membership?
Your kennychesney.com membership will automatically renew when your next payment period is up. We will charge the credit card that you have on file in out systems. If your card is no longer active, you will be prompted to update your payment information to ensure uninterrupted service.
We can, however, help you maintain your username and password. If you would like to review and update your account or would like to cancel, please visit your profile page.
Is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes. To safeguard your credit card information, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layers), the most advanced online security system available for processing online credit card transactions. SSL encrypts all ordering information so that no part of your order, including your name, address and credit card number, can be read in transit by a third party. As a result, your credit card number is safer when you order online through SSL than when you make a credit card purchase in a restaurant or at a physical store location.
How can I check my Next Bill Date or Billing History?
You can check your next billing date as well as you past billing history by logging into the site and entering your profile page.